Technology: Work & Workplaces
- Kotamraju, N.P. & Ben Allouch, S. (2014). Employers’ Use of Online Reputation and Social Network Sites in Job Candidate Screening and Hiring. Living inside mobile social information. Boston University.
- Kotamraju, N.P. (2002). Keeping Up: Web Design Skill and the Reinvented Worker. Information Communication and Society, 5, 1, 1-26
- Kotamraju, N.P. (1999).The Birth of Web Site Design Skills – Making the Present History. American Behavioral Scientist, 43, 3, 464-474
Technology: Lifestyle & Social Media
- Shklovski, I. & Kotamraju, N. (2011) Online contribution practices in countries that engage in internet blocking and censorship. In Proceedings of the SIGCHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI ’11). ACM, New York, NY, USA, 1109-1118.
- Kotamraju, N.P. (2007). Living Like Me: Lifestyle, Social Background and Technology. University of California at Berkeley, Sociology. Doctoral Dissertation.
Design & Personas
- Kotamraju, N.P. & van der Geest, T. M. (2012) The tension between user-centred design and e-government. Behaviour & Information Technology: Special Issue on Service Design 31, 3, 261-273.
- McGinn, J. & Kotamraju, N.P. (2008). Data-driven Personal Development. ACM Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI), Florence, Italy, 5-10 April
- Kotamraju, N.P. (2011) Playing Stupid, Caring for Users, and Putting on a Good Show: Feminist Acts in Usability Work. Interacting with Computers 23(5): 439-446.
- Kotamraju, N.P. (1999). The Birth of Web Site Design Skills – Making the Present History. American Behavioral Scientist, 43, 3, 464-474