SELECTED KEYNOTES & PRESENTATIONS
Innovation Centrum Curaçao. Generating innovative businesses through an innovative environment. Willemstad, Curaçao, 20 September 2012. Keynote Speaker.
Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University. The Tension between User-centered Design and e-Government. 27 July 2010. Invited Speaker
Participating in a Mediated World KNAW (Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts & Sciences). The Tension between User-centered Design and e-Government, Amsterdam, Netherlands. 27 November 2009. Invited Speaker.
World Usability Day, Prague, Czech Republic. What Does It Mean to Know Users? 8 November 2007. Keynote Presenter.
IT University of Copenhagen, Denmark (2010-2013)
Innovation, Concept Development & Project Management, Digital Design & Communication Programme (Master Level)
University of Twente, Netherlands (2009-2011)
- Communication Science, Communication Studies Programme (Pre-Master Level)
- New Media & Communication, Communication Studies Programme (Bachelor Level)
- Living in a Digital World, Communication Studies Programme (Master Level)
- Academic Writing in English, Communication Studies Programme (Pre-Master Level)
- Interface & Interaction Design, Communication Studies Programme (Master Level)
University of California at Berkeley, USA (2006-7)
Sociology of Consumption (Bachelor Level), Sociology Department